Easy Chicken Ramen The Icing on the Jersey in 2023
The soup that seduces your eye and then flatters your palate before warming your stomach is ramen.
It’s a fashionable Japanese soup, which I really like and I’ve been cooking and sharing Asian-inspired broths for quite some time because it’s so simple and so tasty.
For this recipe, I was inspired by the traditional ramen and adapted it in my own way, that is to say in super easy mode.
As for ingredients, I opted for a chicken-mushroom version to be consensual (I have difficult children but they love mushrooms while many hate them, do not look).
Well I must say that it was good, and even very good, and that there was not a drop left in the bowls, proof if one were needed that this small easy ramen keeps its promises.
I propose here a chicken version and a vegetarian tofu option because in addition to being an easy recipe, it is an à la carte recipe!
EASY CHICKEN RAMEN : THE RECIPE
Easy chicken ramen
My easy and express recipe for ramen, this delicious Japanese soup here in gourmet version with chicken, mushrooms and egg.
Total time35 min
For 4 people
EASY CHICKEN RAMEN: Ingredients
- 200 g chicken fillet
- 4 eggs
- 200 g button mushrooms
- 125 g noodles for ramen 2 wheat noodle nests for me
- 2 stem onions or 2 shallots
- 1 liter of water
- 4 cm fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 cube of chicken or vegetable broth for the vegetarian option
- 4 tablespoons salty soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
EASY CHICKEN RAMEN : For decoration
- sesame seeds, optional coriander
EASY CHICKEN RAMEN : Veggie option
- 200g smoked tofu
EASY CHICKEN RAMEN : Preparation
- Cook the eggs for 8 minutes in boiling water. Let them cool a little before peeling them off and cutting them in half.
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the package (for mine, you had to put them in boiling water, on a cut heat, for 9 minutes), drain them and set aside.
- Cut the beard of the stem onions, remove the first skin and cut them into rings.
- In a saucepan, sauté the onions with the peeled and grated ginger for 3 minutes over medium heat in a tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Pour in the water, add the salted soy sauce, the poultry stock cube, cover and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Clean and slice the mushrooms. Cook them for 5 minutes in a pan with a tablespoon of sesame oil. Book them.
- In the same uncleaned pan, place the chicken fillets. Cook them for 1 minute per side over high heat, then lower the heat, drizzle with sweet soy sauce and cook for 8 minutes over very low heat (minimum) and covered, turning regularly.
- Put the noodles in the broth, mix.
- Cut the chicken into strips.
- Divide the broth and noodles into 4 bowls, then the chicken, mushrooms and eggs.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and coriander to look pretty.
CHICKEN RAMEN : Veggie option
- Dice the smoked tofu and cook for 5 minutes over low heat in the sweet soy sauce and stirring them.
CHICKEN RAMEN : Nutritional information for 1 person
Calories: 361kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 13g | Saturated fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated fat: 4g | Monounsaturated fat: 5g | Fiber: 2g | Vitamin C: 3mg | Vitamin D: 1mcg | Vitamin E: 1mg | Vitamin K: 17mcg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 2mg
Related Keywords :
- ramen recipe
- chicken ramen stir fry
- miso ramen recipe
- easy ramen recipe
- vegetarian ramen recipe
- real ramen recipe
- best ramen recipe
- shoyu ramen recipe